Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Hey look a new review...

Hello again Gentle Readers,

So someone gave "Cult of Koo Kway" a FOUR STAR REVIEW! That, that's just supremely exciting! I realize that this book might not be for everybody, but it's always nice when a book connects. Or at least is an enjoyable reading experience.

I will say, I do wish the reviewer had time to pick up "The Five Santas" to give a reflection on the continued misadventures of Dan and Abbey...and all the rest.

But, I will definitely settle for such an awesome review!

http://openbooksociety.com/article/the-cult-of-koo-kway-the-oncoming-storm-series-jay-mims-obs-book-review/

And in a bit of a bookkeeping, if you've stumbled on this humble blog, and would like to keep stalking me I'm on Facebook and Twitter (though I update FB a lot more...)

FB: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Jay-Mims/159855220771076

Twitter Machine: @JayMimsey

More updates as they happen, and I promise that I'll link to the really caustic and biting reviews!

J

1 comment:

  1. I wish I had your interview answering abilities. You have the best answers!

    ReplyDelete