Monday, March 21, 2011

Apologizing to Shetlands...

I totally had to apologize to Big Willy, Not Big Willy, and Other Not Big Willy. I so dropped the ball on getting carrots for the gang. 

Also, one of the Not Big Willies is pregnant, or so I’ve been told. It takes 20 months for a baby horse to gestate, so it might be a while before we can tell. And by we I mean, Big Willy’s owner. I can’t tell squat. I once spent two weeks stepping over a delivered package on my doorstep. 

I’m not what you’d call observant. 

On the upside, I am enjoying some delicious (and not at all nutritious) frozen pizza. And have play practice, audition for a second play, and novel revision tonight. It’s a bit crazy.

So, gentle reader, how are you doing? Everything alright? I hope so. 

I really appreciate the continued support in the comments section. I’m probably going to get busy here soon, so I’m knocking out blogs as often as possible. Otherwise I’ll go all “Memory of a goldfish” and forget. 

See you sometime tomorrow readers. 

In the meantime, enjoy some auto-tuned Carl Sagan. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSgiXGELjbc

No comments:

Post a Comment