Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Today I unpack...


Today should be an interesting day, as I hope to actually start unpacking. 

I realize this comes as a shock to you gentle reader, but I am a rather lazy person. I’ve got about two giant crates of stuff, plus assorted boxes that I still haven’t unpacked. Grant you, they’re full of VHS tapes, mostly, and I don’t have a VCR. So I could justify not unpacking them because, really, what am I going to do with a VHS copy of Men In Black? Or Independence Day? And why do I own so many Will Smith VHS’ and not more DVDs. 

And before you think that either A) I’m a luddite, or B) a time traveler, which would be awesome except for the fact that I’m from the past, and have no way of getting back with all the winning lottery ticket numbers.
No, I’m a packrat. Or a hoarder, since A&E seems to want to make everything a psycho-drama. 

No, I haven’t reached the “I can’t leave my house” stage, but I’m sure that once I start making some real money and can start collecting every California Raisin figure ever made, my time will come.

No comments:

Post a Comment