Monday, May 16, 2011

Reflections on the (possible) end of the world...


Hello Gentle readers, 

Before I begin, let me clarify that I don’t actually think the world will end Sunday, May 22nd, as one pastor has claimed. 

BUT, in the unlikely possibility that this happens, I wanted to take a moment and reflect on things. 

I have met an amazing amount of friends, both online and in real life. I consider myself truly blessed to know so many wonderful people.
I have finished working on my soon to be released manuscript, and feel like its publishable.
I have not traveled around the world, but am content with my non-travels. I enjoy where I am, the job I’m working at, and what I’m doing with myself. 

For lack of a better way to put it, I do not have any major regrets should the world come to an end. 

Do you? Is there anyone you have been putting off talking to? Anything you haven’t done but want to? 

Do you, in fact, live like you were dying? 

Play me out Mr. Faith Hill: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiOcW_YR1G8

No comments:

Post a Comment