Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Is there such a thing as too positive?


Greetings Gentle Readers, 

It has been a bit draining these past few weeks. 
Sorry for not posting earlier. 

Short version: The job is a bit of a beast (the one I use to pay bills) and I’ve also been trying to wrap up the novel so that I can self-publish. 

On the bright side, its summer. Its going to be atrociously hot, yes, but as I work at a school, that’s alright. 

I don’t have to deal with students. I do have to deal with a boss who accuses me of being too upbeat and cheerful, but I’m working on that. 

Mainly by giving voice to my cynicism and pessimistic view of my job.

I mean, am I crazy? Is there such a thing as being too happy? Should we be discouraging positives?
I got nothing. I’m off to write again. 

Hope this finds you well friends. Hoping to have novel out by September!


BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

1 comment:

  1. Stay happy, stay positive. Life's too short not to enjoy every part of it.

    ReplyDelete