Sunday, August 12, 2012

Homecoming...

Hello Gentle Readers,

So, I'm going home tomorrow. That isn't to say that I have not been home previously, or never been home before? Nothing that dramatic. No, I'm going to be speaking before the hometown Arts Council. And, I've never spoken before such a prestigious body...and I don't mean that sarcastically at all. I am genuinely honored to get up and gab to an actual Arts Council.

I have reached the point where, as an artist, I can speak to an ARTS COUNCIL! That is flabbergasting! I am astonished, and honored, and stupified.

And so nervous! So, help me out Gentle Readers, help me not to be nervous. I could use all the good thoughts and happy prayers you can send me!

In the meantime, there's also this, a blog I wrote on the ART OF SUSPENSE!!! HAHAHA!

http://www.selfpublishordie.com/2012/07/17/guest-post-from-jay-mims/


No comments:

Post a Comment