Saturday, March 1, 2014

Mimsey Madness Begins...

Hello Gentle Readers,

After a hundred posts, I'm finally ready to take this blog seriously.

This is my serious face. Eating my serious cake. 
With my serious Christmas tree in the background.
I'm also wearing my serious hat. 
 
Today kicks off Mimsey March Madness. Every day of March I'm going to be posting something.
 

 


Stay tuned kids. It's going to be LEGEND---


Wait...

For...

It...

DARY!

It's going to be LEGENDARY my Gentle Readers. 
 
Tune in tomorrow for the kickoff of the Mimsey March Madness scavenger hunt!

Jay Mims loves sloths. And hats. And sloths wearing hats. He currently lives with the Mimsus, a passive-aggressive Dalek named Steve, and his neighbor's cat who he named Eartha Kitty. There may also be a lizard named Bob running around, but The Mimsus doesn't like to talk about Bob. He writes books and is far funnier on Facebook then in real life. He is terrible at Twitter.

8 comments: