Follow by Email

Thursday, March 17, 2016

Wanna get lucky with Dan Landis?

Hello Gentle Readers,

Happy St. Patrick's Day. Wanna get lucky with Dan Landis?

This is Chris Winters. 
He was born lucky.

As you know, my latest book, The Rose Bandit, is now available wherever books are sold.

Get yours at Barnes and Noble, Amazon, or Kobo!

What you may not know is that there's also a prequel to The Rose Bandit called The Girl Who Saved Dan Landis

So, to make sure your day's that much more lucky, I'm giving away a free copy of my short story! From now until Friday, all you have to do is email me right here!
I make my own luck. Ladies.

So, how's about it? Wanna make your day a bit more luckey? Try adding a pinch of Mimsey. Or pinch a Mimsey. 

Don't bother pinching Chris Winters.
He's pure muscle. And happiness.
Jay Mims has written a sexy, dangerous drama called The Rose Bandit! It is completely without flaws. Jay also loves some KARAOKE!.  Jay is far funnier on Facebook then in real life. He is terrible at Twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment