Sunday, July 6, 2014

Four Books Are Written!

Hello Gentle Readers,

I thought it would be nice to take this opportunity, on the Fourth Day of Mimsey, to say "If you like what you read, you might like my books!"

You'd also enjoy hanging out with me. 
We'd have cake. 


When I'm not in the business of being awesome, I write books. I have four of them written, and three of them are out right now. 



This was the first book I got published, a Christmas mystery where lovable and snarky detective Dan Landis is moonlighting at a department store when he stumbles onto the body of Santa Claus stuffed behind a dumpster. Dan teams with partner Abbey to track the Kringle Killer, save Christmas and find the perfect Yuletide gift. You can find the book on Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords




This book picks up where The Five Santas leaves off, and tells the adventures of Dan and Abbey chasing down a six foot cowboy named Mortimer. You can call him Tex. The chase brings back fond memories of the first case Dan and Abbey worked on, when they found a professor in Dan's kitchen and connected a string of poisoned college kids to an obscure film. The book is available via Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords.  
The third book in the series, it includes elements from The Five Santas and Cult of Koo Kway, while also introducing new characters and adding to the growing mystery that's a key ingredient of all four books. Dan and Abbey are taking Professor "Doc" Brown to a bed and breakfast. It's supposed to be a simple vacation, but nothing's ever simple where Dan Landis is concerned. If you'd like to read a cozy mystery with a touch of Agatha Christie flavor, you can pick it up at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Smashwords

And if you like those three, then stay tuned. Because this Fall book 4, Racing The Storm, will be unleashed. It's the exciting resolution to the mystery that's spanned these four books, and offers readers all the danger, excitement, romance and heart they've come to expect. 

And don't forget, we're celebrating the 12 Days of Mimsey!
On the first day of Mimsey, my true love gave to me: MyFavorite Santa Claus!
On the second day of Mimsey, my true love gave to me: A LabyrinthAnd David Bowie!
On the third day of Mimsey, my true love gave to me: Three Crocodile Dundee movies!
On the fourth day of Mimsey, my true love gave to me: Four Books Are Written!
Jay Mims writes books, blogs, and recently wrote about his sincere love of Crocodile Dundee. Jay lives with The Mimsus, a semi-adopted cat named Eartha Kitty, a lizard named Bob and a passive-aggressive Dalek named Steve. Jay is far funnier on Facebook then in real life. He is terrible at Twitter.  Jay now has a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment