Monday, December 15, 2014

I Heart Girls Who Heart Books: Day 1 of the Girls Heart Books Tour

Hello Gentle Readers,

Have I mentioned lately I have a couple of books out now?


Because the lovely ladies of "Girls Heart Books" have been kind enough to let me come on tour, I thought I'd provide a rundown of what's going on.

Day 1 has three stops, so be sure to check it out:

First up is Roxy, who provides excerpts from all four books, and what's really cool is I finally do CHARACTER BIOS! I have tons of characters in these books, and I'm often bad about sharing my view of them. I hope you'll make sure to check these out!
http://roxykade.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-tour-excerpt-character-bios.html

Big Girls Heart Books loves surprises, and it's always nice when a mystery offers that surprise. Here's a blurb that warms my heart: "It was just dark enough to keep my attention, while still witty and funny and all around enjoyable." http://biggirlsheartbooks.blogspot.com/2014/12/ghbt-five-santas-by-jay-mims-review.html

Brenda, of Brenda's Book Beat, was a bit reticent apparently about my books. Which, I can totally understand, because it's hard taking a chance on a new book. I'm so glad she did, and I think she accurately summarizes the series as a whole with: "You always read books about big strong alpha males saving the princess, this isn’t one of those books. Dan is just an ordinary guy living life." http://brendasbookbeat.blogspot.com/2014/12/blog-tour-oncoming-storm-series-by-jay.html

Make sure you stay tuned to the Mimsey blog for future updates!

Jay Mims writes booksblogs, and thinks we should all do some KARAOKE! Jay lives with The Mimsus, a semi-adopted cat named Eartha Kitty, a lizard named Bob and a passive-aggressive Dalek named Steve. Jay is far funnier on Facebook then in real life. He is terrible at Twitter. Jay now has a website.

No comments:

Post a Comment